The Family Budget...
- A positive Approach To Budgeting, as
a Family Oriented, User-Friendly, Financial Management and Planning
Why the Family
Most families might feel that budgeting is a futile effort,
unnecessarily burdening them with thoughts and ways, to go broke
methodically and slowly, without the human comforts and indulgences of
our modern-day society.
However, most of these families are getting deeper and deeper
into debt, no matter how hard they try to get out of it. Questions are
then raised: How do we stop these courses of action? How do we change
the thinking around family financial discipline?
- Do you ever feel that you do not have enough cash at the
end of the month to pay bills, buy necessities of life?
- Are you barely making a dent in your credit card debt
balance, no matter how hard you try?
- Are you perhaps worried about a nest egg for your golden
years or savings for early retirement?
- Are you afraid to answer the phone because creditors are
- Are you finding it hard to sleep the night through thinking
how you’ll solve your financial problems?
Life in debt is now a never-ending cycle of anxiety and fear.
How can you stop this seemingly endless cycle? How can you change the
way you think about money and discover financial discipline?
Mostly, we think that we wisely spend our money on necessities
like food and clothing, gas and household or family needs, but can
rarely put a finger on where the money actually goes, let alone produce
But that will be history because you have arrived at a source
that can provide some prudent tips on how to start, finish, implement,
stick to, revise and refine a family budget.
This quick-reference how-to guide was developed to:
- Assist you with setting up your own personal, household and
- Empower families to set up better, more realistic budgets,
stick to them and celebrate their successes (and learn from their
- Advocate for a new code of financial honor for our
families, so to speak. It proposes family budgets, that ask for wisdom
(best choices and decisions), discipline (sticking to it), honesty (no
cheating), persistence and celebration when we do it right!
This guide will invite you to learn more in its pages about
systematic budgeting. It focuses on practical application and zooms in
to apply these “best practice suggestions” in your own home. It
empowers you to put together a dynamic family budget that suits your
pocketbook, means and circumstance.
It will appeal to almost anybody:
- Anyone who recognizes the need to budget.
- Those who have never or not yet learnt how to budget.
- Someone who has come into some money through a lottery,
casino win, gift or inheritance and want to ensure they know how to
budget properly before they start spending left, right and centre.
- It is good for moms, dads, grandparents, children, friends
and families to do.
- It fosters independence and financial responsibility,
accountability and stewardship.
- Even those with reasonable income, will find some answers
- The one who needs to understand expenses that need to be
- Those who prefer to feel and be in control of their
- Those who need to modify their lifestyle and make
significant adjustments to ensure a bright and happy financial future.
- And many more...
Let me tell you, it’s not too late with the Family
Budget...Success! If you have had financial problems in
the past, you
can feel relief when you start over with a new realistic budget.
I really want to put this guide into your hands and I wouldn’t
want to put any obstacle on your way to acquire it. Now, here’s the
- First, I will allow you to have a glimpse of the contents
this guide free of charge. You will be able to read the first few pages
of each section to get a feel of what’s in store for you.
Click Here to Download!
- Second, I will offer you this guide at an Unreasonable Low
Price of Kshs 500.00. So, when you are through and
feel you need to grab this
guide ASAP, come back here and buy the full version.
HOW TO BUY!
to order offline (Via MPESA).